Service Delivery Options
Why Individual Training Sessions?
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Convenience and flexible scheduling due to travel or random work hours
- The client’s comprehension of English is not sufficient enough to keep up with pace of a group
- The client has a deadline to meet for a specific speaking engagement
- Some clients with severely accented speech or distracting speech behaviors may need intensive one on one services in order to learn, gain and practice new skills
- The client has a unique language goal that requires explicit instruction
Why Group Training Sessions?
- Participants can learn a great deal from observing one another (peer modeling from same or different language backgrounds)
- Participants learn by interacting with other conversation partners
- A group atmosphere more closely approximates speaking situations outside the language classroom
- A group atmosphere creates a sense of encouragement and accountability
- A number of individuals from the same work group may recognize a common need for a particular set of English language skills. We can design a program to target the vocabulary of a specific occupational or educational group
*Groups are typically conducted with 3-8 people maximum
What are ‘Like-Language’ Groups?
Do you have friends, neighbors or family members who speak the same native language as you? Would you enjoy working together in a non-threatening, supportive environment to improve your spoken English skills and your understanding of the English language that you hear all around you?
Contact us TODAY about creating a study group of your closest friends, family members or co-workers of the same language and cultural background. Spend your time learning about features of the English language that are challenging to YOU.
- Held in a conference room at an office or ballroom in a convention center or at a company retreat
- Separate lectures available for given topics
- Ability to design the number and length of lectures based on company’s needs and areas of interest
- Can be done in one day or spread across a period of time
- Company members’ participation can enhance their voices and speech patterns on the spot!
We are proud to offer your customized speech and communication skills instruction to you via online classes and training sessions.
Research has shown that online learners can make the same rate of improvement as those who participate in onsite, live training.
This format is ideal for those who have specific geographic, travel and/or scheduling considerations.
Online interaction between the trainer and the client results in language learning that is more engaging and personal.
This form of instructional interaction (synchronous teaching) also enhances the trainer’s ability to connect with clients who may have different learning styles as well as specialized communication needs.
Instructional content is designed to provide the working knowledge necessary to maximize client participation and progress during the independent, web-based practice activities assigned to each individual.
For the Client:
- Enjoy clear audio, video and data sharing.
- Participate in collaborative or individual language learning experiences that improve material comprehension and retention.
- Benefit from multi-media sharing (PowerPoint presentations, documents, streaming videos, demonstration software, interactive whiteboards, and Flash animations).
- Sharing and annotation privileges available to encourage participation.
- Record and Playback- ability to capture and store recorded sessions for reuse and review at a later time.
- Experience ‘language in use’ by seeing, hearing and sharing the English language in a real-life verbal exchange with your trainer and/or other group participants.
Language is interactive.
At ACE, we believe that language training sessions and learning tools must be interactive too.